Dear Friends and Colleagues,
As the GBTA Foundation continues its mission to provide world-class educational programming and leading industry insights to the business travel profession, we thought you would be interested in learning more about the Foundation’s work over the past year through the 2015 GBTA Foundation Achievement Report. This report highlights the remarkable achievements of the Foundation, and how contributions made by GBTA Foundation partners have impacted the business travel industry.
Highlights from the 2015 Achievement Report Include:
- Gift of Knowledge Initiative launch in China;
- Expansion of GBTA Academy to include new Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management;
- GBTA Digital Resource Library Housing over 1,600 Resources;
- $710,000 in scholarships awarded;
- New outreach efforts on business travel sustainability, including a new partnership with ECPAT;
- And much more.
As we continue working through 2016, the GBTA Foundation Board and staff remain committed to providing education, resources, and research that deliver value and drive positive change. We are thankful to the many industry leaders who have invested to meet the increasing global needs of business travel professionals and encourage you to join us in this quest.