GBTA Southern Africa is the first buyer-led Southern Africa business travel and meetings network. GBTA ensures that business travel and meeting professionals with a Southern Africa remit have access to the best education and training, research, bench-marking tools and events through the collective voice of a professional, buyer-led community representing nearly two thousand buyer and supplier subscribers.
GBTA’s strategic marketing partners share the vision of GBTA Southern Africa which is to empower our members through education. This is achieved in a business travel environment operating in a spirit of mutual trust and respect, which is built on a solid foundation of knowledge, facts, shared challenges and practical solutions.
What we offer our Partners:
• A unique environment to network with corporate travel buyers in a relaxed and congenial environment;
• An opportunity to contribute to education within the corporate travel environment; and
• A platform to create an awareness of your brand and business objectives with current and potential clients.
GBTA SA is a travel buyer led community of business travel professionals who encourage dialogue and learning through a series of relevant and strategic educational events. Underpinning these events whether virtual or in-person, is encouraging beneficial relationships amongst all business travel professionals empowering both the Buyer and Supplier community.
In order for us to deeply engage with this community the GBTA SA has to deliver content driven initiatives. This has the potential to attract the greater community and bring them to our platforms which in turn, attracts our partner community.
The better content we provide, the greater numbers we will attract and with those numbers our sponsors will see the value.
A significant sponsorship budget affords us the opportunity to source better content which attracts our community.
This momentum will sustain our purpose.
- Brand exposure on the GBTA SA website, blog, social media platforms using Opinion Leader topics that drive the sponsors sector
- Featuring the brand on the Conversations That Count virtual meeting platform
- Speaker opportunities at engagement platforms
- Development of key staff members by attending the GBTA SA training initiatives
- Inviting and sponsoring your customers at key events or training initiatives
- Direct Mail opportunities to over 1800 travel professionals
- In-person and networking occasions to position the brand in the face of a targeted and focused collection of industry decision makers
- Creating bespoke training programs for your staff and customers
- Building long-term and valuable relationships with the GBTA SA Members
- Reinforcing those relationships through frequent interactions at events.
- Developing strong and lasting bonds at the in-person social events
- In-person contact with Members
- Solidify relationships within government and corporate sector
SmartProcurement has a nine-year history as an online communications and media channel, which focuses on the niche segment of Procurement and Supply Management (P&SM) for over 2 500 departments and 15 000 personnel active in the national supply chains of medium to large organisations in the private and public sectors.